Frontline's Combat Lite Series harness was developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for workers across all industries. The Combat Lite Series harness is the complete go to solution when looking for a full body harness.
The harness is of lightweight material but built rigid to withstand the harshest conditions. With Frontline, users working at heights can work with confidence, as we are always building to prioritize with worker safety!
- Back, shoulder and leg pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety orange stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- Equipped with side and front d-rings for work positioning and/or climbing
- Harness includes a web loop attachment, which is used to place a twin SRL and conveniently leaves the back d-ring for rescue or other option of SRL when web loop not being used
- Includes quick-connect buckle on chest & on leg straps for fast, easy and convenient adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
Standards and Specs:
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs (2267.9 Kg)
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017