Rope Ratchet 1/2"
Rope Ratchet 1/2"
Brand: Rope Ratchet
Color: 15 Feet Long
- THE BEST: The easy-to-use 1/2" ROPE RATCHET is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Whether you need to use it for a rope hook, your grow light hanger, to tie down rope, or as a hoist pulley we got you covered.
- BUILT TOUGH: The patented design and rugged construction lets you secure a wide variety of loads quickly and easily. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough rope so you can depend on it to work as a rope pulley, adjustable rope hanger, or a locking pulley. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough so you can depend on it to take all the hard work you do.
- GET IT DONE: With the ROPE RATCHET you simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope to get the secure tightness you need. Feel comfortable using it as a bike rope, light pulley, or ratchet pulley. With ROPE RATCHET Tie-Downs you never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening.
- SAFE & SECURE: Your load stays secure because the rope automatically locks in place with every pull and stays locked until you release it by pushing the convenient Thumb Release Lever. Comes with 15' Solid Braided Polypropylene Rope.
- TRUSTED: Carolina North Manufacturing warrants its products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Hands down our products will keep you in the game.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: 10035
Part Number: 10035
Details: This Carolina North 10035 ratchet with rope and hook is a locking tie-down for securing heavy loads or hoisting. It has a zinc-plated steel hook for strength and resistance to corrosion and a glass-filled nylon outer casting for resistance to wear. The rope is braided polypropylene for strength and is 1/2" in diameter and 15' in length. This rope ratchet has a thumb release for quick detachment and has a 500-lb. capacity. Carolina North manufactures lifting equipment such as ratchets, hoists, and hangers. The company, founded in 1991, is headquartered in Kernersville, NC.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.1 x 2.2 inches