- INTENDED USE: The MGO OPEN 60 carabiner is designed to connect to metal structures or large-diameter cables and bars.
- SIZE AND STRENGTH: This heavy-duty carabiner has a large opening (63 mm gate) and a major axis strength of 23 kN.
- EASY TO USE: The ergonomic unlocking handle makes it easy to unlock quickly. The carabiner is designed to clip on easily as well.
- DESIGN: The special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis.
- COMPATIBILITY: The gated connection point can be directly attached to the Absorbica or Grillon lanyards.
model number: MGOO 60
Part Number: MGOO 60
Details: MGO OPEN 60 is an auto-locking directional connector with large gate opening for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars. It has a gated connection point for attachment to different types of lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches