Matthews Studio Equipment, Inc. expands the Gobo Plate™ line with an affordable on-set grip tool that’s easy for anyone to use. Gobo Plate™ Media Mount is designed to rapidly and safely mount monitors onto C-Stands using standard 2.5” Grip heads. The simplicity and versatility of the Gobo Plate™ Media Mount system offers speed and adaptability amongst the ever-changing nature of set work, allowing montiors to be mounted wherever necessary and easily adjusted whenever necessary.
Available for preorder to ship on 12/21/2020. Special introductory list price of $99.00 will be valid for one month and increased to $129.00 at the end of the promotional period.
- T-slot with V centering quickly secures grip head mounting
- Tethered and removable locking pin secures mount in the open and closed position
- Five each ½” diameter, and six each ¼” diameter spaced circular cutouts allow bolting to heads, lumber, beams, set walls, or rod pass through.
- Two slots at hinge end fit red hook and loop straps for cable management and organization
- Low profile design folds down flat to remain on the monitor for the next location.
- Fits 75mm and 100mm VESA mounts
- Machined out of a single sheet of 1/8” thick steel
- Clear zinc coating on outer side, black powder coating on mount side
- Weight: 16.9 oz
- 7” x 4.6”, with folded depth of 1.4” and open depth of 5.75”